Jual Mini Jaw Crusher
Info Produk :
Jaw REFSCH JAW REFSCH
Specification 1-Phase Motor/ 3 Phase Motor, 0.75 KW,
W x H x D close 320 x 960 x 800 mm lp54,
Jaw width 60 x 60 mm ,
Gap Width Setting 0-20 mm.
Hopper : 15 x 15 cm
Weight : 150 kg
High Capacity Variable Speed Cutting Mill 911MPECM2500 & 4000
Superior High Capacity Cutting Mills with Variable Speed engineered for fast particles size reduction.
- Rapid reduction of large particles from 300 mm to 2 mm
- Quick and easy to clean
- Full range of bottom sieves
- The 911MPECM-2500 can process samples of up to 150Kg/h
- The 911MPECM-4000 can finely cut samples of up to 200Kg/h
These Cutting Mills are used by laboratories and processing companies to granulate solid materials such as waste or wood and thermoplastics. The material to be processed falls into the cutting chamber via a guide chute and is shredded by cutting between rotating and fixed knives until it passes an attached sieve as ground product. The sieve extends over the lower half of the grinding chamber and can be changed easily. Final particle size is determined by the selected sieve perforation aperture.
Method of operation
Sieve dimension (free open surface) must be large in order to obtain:
- a high throughput
- a low heat creation
- a homogeneous result.
No other Cutting Mill is easier to clean then the 911MPECM2500 & 911MPECM4000 Cutting Mills. When the grinding process is finished the grinding chamber is fully accessible by unscrewing two hand screws and folding back of the infeed hopper. The grinding chamber is fully accessible for quick and easy cleaning in order to perform a fast and systematic cleaning of the grinding tools.
The Cutting Mill is the first machine in a state of the art sample prep. laboratory when it comes to sample prep. of cuttable materials. This system is suitable for the coarse and fine grinding of any dry substance, typically samples with a feed size of up to 350mm (CM 4000) and a total batch of up to 200 kgs per hour (volume depending on the characteristic of the samples) can be ground down to 2 mm or finer depending on the product.
OPERATOR & SAFETY FRIENDLY
Maximum Grinding performance and maximum safety is important for Cutting Mills. Due to the integrated safety switch the machine can only be started when the “Easy Lock Cover“ is closed and the grinding chamber cover is inserted properly.
The Infeed Hopper as well as the housing of the CM2500 / CM 4000 is made from solid steel.
The ergonomic design of the machine and the positioning of the funnel and the starter box require a minimum space in the laboratory.
BENEFITS AND APPLICATIONS
- Acoustic Noise Reduction: Infeed hopper made from Bondal, a vibration damping composite material with a sandwich structure consisting of a viscoelastic core between two outer steel sheets.
- Various infeed hopper types are available
- Restrained opening of the infeed hopper due to a gas spring
- Massive grinding chamber made from vibration reducing components
- Grinding chamber with safety switch for easy access and cleaning
- Flexible solid sample collector flange for optional extraction or connection to a collection vessels
- High precision solid steel underframe
- Industrial Castor wheels lockable
The size of the bottom sieve is important in order to decrease the heat creation during the grinding and to increase the capacity. The sieve dimension is 240mm x 240mm. This assures a large open surface which is essential for the cutting process to:
- Obtain a high throughput (see graphics)
- Have a low heat creation during the grinding process
- Receive a homogeneous result
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid sieve and knife changeover
- Quick and easy to clean
- Performance – enhancing diagonal cutting action
- No need to adjust the rotor knife
- Ideal granulate quality with similar grain characteristics
- No tool required to open
- Outer bearing assembly protected from dust ingress
- CE certified
- Linoleum, Carpets, Cloth
- Secondary fuels and Biomass
- Food and Animal food
- Wood, Paper, Carton, Cellulose
- Rubber, Shredder Light Fractions
- House Waste, Industrial Waste
- Computer Scrap and Electronic Scrap
- Plants, Twigs, Roots etc.
- Herbs, Spices, Gras, Straw
- Technical Plastics such as ABS, PA, POM, PE etc.
The 911MPECM-2500 can process samples of up to 150Kg/h Rp : 120.000.000
The 911MPECM-4000 can finely cut samples of up to 200Kg/h Rp : 145.000.000
CV.KARISMA LIGAR KARYA
PHONE: 022-86800957 HP/WA: 081212209178