Jual Compacting Factor Apparatus
For determining workability of compacting factor concrete of low, medium and high workability. Welded steel frame construction, two conical mold, one cylinder mold.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 30 x 60 x 130 cm / Gross weight : 75 Kg
Jual Vertical Cylinder Capping Set
Equipment for forming caps on ends of 15 cm diameter concrete cylinder to provide uniform loading surface for compression test.
Consist of :
- Vertical Cylinder Capper : Cast alumunium frame, rotating ground table, for 150 mm diameter concrete cylinder.
- Capping Compound Warmer : Approx 3 ltr cap, heating temperature up to 200°C, 220 V-AC.
- Capping Ladle : Stainless steel ladle, wooden handle.
- Cylinder Carrier : Double handle, snap clamp, for 150 mm diameter, concrete cylinder.
- Capping Compound : Powder, approx 115 °C pouring temperature.
Dimension (l x w x h) : 100 x 60 x 60 Cm / Gross weight : 35 Kg.
This digital concrete test hammer, microprocessor operated, entirely designed and manufactured by Matest with advanced technology, performs basic concrete testing with continuous automatic recording of all parameters in accordance with EN 12504-2 Specifications, register and process data and then transfer them to a PC The unit consists of the standard mechanical model C380, but equipped with an electronic transducer that measures the rebound values and supplies automatically the results on a graphic display.
During test performing
• Shows index value
• Shows average index value
• Allows to select measuring system in MpA or Psi
• Shows numbers of performed rebounds
• Shows date and time
• Identifies tested element
• Identifies automatically and shows rebound angle
• Shows battery life
• Possibility to store, display on graphic LCD 64×124 and download data to PC over 20000 tests
• Automatic statistical processing and readings
• Automatic conversion of rebound index to equivalent compression strength in psi, N/mm2, kg/cm2
• High accuracy and resolution
• Impact energy: 2,207 Joule (Nm)
• Measuring range: 10 – 120 N/mm2
• Interface: RS232
• Power source: 6 rechargeable batteries AA NiMh 2000mA
• Battery life: 60 hours with automatic shut down
• Operating temperature: -10°C +60°C
Supplied complete with data transfer software, data transfer cable RS232, battery charger, abrasive stone, carrying case
Dimensions with case: 330x180x120 mm
Weight: 3 kg
The digital Matest test hammer is suitable to be connected to the Ultrasonic Tester “high performance” mod. C372N for “combined ultrasonic and rebound tests with automatic data acquisition, processing and store of the results